About Me

My photo
Cromer, Norfolk, United Kingdom




I'm a former hospital radio/club/mobile DJ, avid record collector and amateur musician (playing guitar, keyboards, recorder, harmonica and percussion.) I've even filled in on bass guitar for a couple of local bands as well (although that was quite a few years ago). Also interested in Motorsports, Wrestling/Mixed Martial Arts and Classic Television and Radio from the 1960s - 1980s.

Why am I on here? Well, I'm just trying to make some sense of life before it's too late...but who cares anyway?

Friday, 3 February 2017

The following was something I sent to one of my Twitter followers after I saw several posts expressing her frustration at being single..



There’s something I need to say to you
And I hope you don’t mind if I do
It’s something that I need to share
and prove to you that I do care

You see, when I ask “are you OK”,
it’s just the first thing I can say
I’d like to help out if I can
So put your trust in this gentle man

If you just want some idle chat
Well, I would be OK with that
It would help to pass the time
and hopefully, you’ll soon feel fine.

I hope you’ll get to know me well
As there’s loads of stories we could tell
There’s no need for you to be scared
as a problem halved, is a problem shared

There’s one more thing that I must say
As we reach the end of the day
Distance may keep us far apart
but you’ll always have a place in my heart.