About Me

My photo
Cromer, Norfolk, United Kingdom




I'm a former hospital radio/club/mobile DJ, avid record collector and amateur musician (playing guitar, keyboards, recorder, harmonica and percussion.) I've even filled in on bass guitar for a couple of local bands as well (although that was quite a few years ago). Also interested in Motorsports, Wrestling/Mixed Martial Arts and Classic Television and Radio from the 1960s - 1980s.

Why am I on here? Well, I'm just trying to make some sense of life before it's too late...but who cares anyway?

Wednesday, 6 February 2013

Fingers Crossed folks

Just trying to calm the nerves down before the first of two job interviews this week - both of them office jobs.  This particular one is at Cornwall Energy in Norwich.  I don't know too much about what they do, but I've been trying to get as much info on them as I can.

The second one on Saturday is over at Trimingham House Caravan Park - an environment I've had some experience of previously at  the Woodhill Park site where I worked in the shop there -so I might be able to draw on that when the interview takes place.

There's very little I can do now except to try not to be nervous about it all - that's been by far my biggest problem when it comes to interviews I suppose.  Well, let's face it, self-confidence was never my best asset.

The only thing I can do is to not let the pressure to get to me.